Scheduled Club Rides
All cyclists welcome. Helmet Required.
- Saturday mountain bike rides On some Saturdays a group of LRCC riders meets for a recreational group ride. Start locations and ride difficulty varies. Ride discussions and information is posted on a mountain bikers group at: LRC Dirt Riders list
- Coffee Shop/No Host Road Ride Every Sunday year round usually 11am but for the summer (last Sunday in May to last Sunday in September) they are at 9am. Start from Mocha Moose, 2596 N Bogus Basin Rd, Boise. Multiple-group ride. Length and speed will vary. Shorter ride will likely be about 2 hours. (hosted most of the summer)
- Make Your Own Ride - Send an e-mail to the club members-only listserve and make your own ride anytime anywhere.
- The Tourist Group, This ride gathers with the Coffee Shop/No Host Sunday ride. Riders often wait for the other ride to depart first or ride out to a "split-up" point. The ride averages around 15-17 MPH. Beginners who can ride in the 15 mph range are welcome. This ride is in cooperation with Community Bicycle Rides.
- Fall Color Ride These are mellow-paced rides during the leaf that tour the valley for good views of the trees. They are announced as weather and leaves permit.
- Turkey Day Ride - An annual food drive and group ride every Thanksgiving leaving from the Boise Co-op at 11:00am
- Christmas Lights Ride - An annual evening cruise to enjoy the colors of the holiday season on a Saturday evening in early December
- Easter Ride - An annual edition of the weekly Sunday Road Ride
Club Pace/Recreational road rides will usually average up to 18mph for 90 minutes to 2 hours on weekdays and be longer on Sunday.
Contact Club Coordinator Tyler Welshimer at email@example.com for more information.